Re: [nsp] bridging questions

From: Jason Vanick (jason@oaknet.com)
Date: Sun Jun 04 2000 - 17:43:31 EDT

Hi Jon,
        You could do this rather easily if you get a Point-to-Point
T1 between the 2 buildings, you'd actually set one of the routers to
act as a frame-relay switch (dce) device, and then create sub-interfaces
for each bridge group.

This is probaby the easiest way to accomplish what you're looking to do.

- Jason

Host router:

int serial 0/0
 encap frame-relay