Re: [nsp] IP tunneling for particular protocols?

From: Andy Walden (andy@tigerteam.net)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 10:28:41 EST

Sounds like you could use policy routing for this sort of thing,
loosely similar to the untested, off the top of my head, lines below:

access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq http
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq ftp
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 4444
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 5555
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 6666
access-list 101 permit tcp any any eq 7777
access-list 101 permit any any

route-map sattraffic
match 101
set ip next-hop *satlink*