Re: [nsp] AS5300 IOS

From: Daniele Orlandi (daniele@orlandi.com)
Date: Mon Jan 08 2001 - 12:56:33 EST

Thomas Blauvelt wrote:

> It is listed as a 'caveat' on the Cisco web page and was described as a
> bug when I contacted the TAC (bug id is CSCdp33819). They recommended an
> upgrade to 12.1(5)T which I haven't done because of the increased memory
> requirements involved.

Hi thomas,

What do you mean by "increased memory reqirements" ?

I have a bunch of 5300-240 with 64MB of memory each and I'm experiencing
what seems to be a memory leak. The routers started eating memory when I
switched from Radius to TACACS+ and I need a reload every 1-2 days.

I'm pretty confident that it is a memory leak, but what is the memory
requrement for 12.1(5)T on 5300s ?

Thanks!
Bye!

--