Re: [nsp] 2 gateways / one has failed WAN

From: Charles Sprickman (spork@inch.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 15:22:35 EST

Hello,

I'd like to pose a follow-on question if I may...

What do folks do in a similar situation where the backup is provided by
SDSL on a seperate router? So far I haven't found a Cisco product that
combines v.35 or T1 interfaces with SDSL.

The best I've come up with so far is to hang the SDSL router off a second
ethernet port, but that's a bit messy.

Also, any references for HSRP on WAN links? I'd assumed it was LAN-only.

Thanks,

Charles