Re: [nsp] 2 gateways / one has failed WAN

From: Siva Valliappan (svalliap@cisco.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 15:32:04 EST

you can use the 63x series with any IOS box. the 63x takes a serial
link from the router and converts it to ATM over SDSL. when we developed
this, we did a lot of testing for the SOHO environment where a customer
has a 2600 serial connected via V25 to the 63x.

there is also dedicated 67x CPE that run SDSL. but then the 6xx runs
CBOS and not IOS.... so you don't have all the features of IOS in there.

HSRP is LAN only. sorry....

cheers
.siva