[nsp] oam-pvc manage

From: Charley Kline (kline@uiuc.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 01:58:44 EST

I just recently turned on oam-pvc manage on most of my AADS NAP PVC's.
Apart from the ones going to peers that don't do OAM (presumably, what,
Cisco 4500's or something?), it's working pretty well, except a handful of
them are reporting sporadic down/up transitions.

Is there a more reasonable set of up/down timers I can use, or is this
really an indication of flaky PVC's? Or is this all just a bad idea? :)

--
Charley Kline, Principal Research Programmer                 kline@uiuc.edu
Data Communications Architect                                (217) 333-3339