RE: [nsp] Dial VPN using MPLS ?

From: Steven Godfrey (steven.godfrey@intechnology.co.uk)
Date: Thu Feb 22 2001 - 10:45:59 EST

Hi,
I'm assuming you are doing ISDN for dial up or digital modems into a PRI, if
it is the latter you may be able to answer my question at the bottom.
One thing I was going to try to resolve the same problem on ISDN was to
create sub interfaces by having multiple channel groups.
You can put the sub interfaces into the correct VRF.

I have not had a chance to try this yet as my dialler stuff is on a 3620
that already sits in a VRF. As you can see from the config below it looks
feasible.
I would be interested to know if this works?

I also have a requirement to try this on a mapping to digital modems for the
36xx series, has anyone tried this yet?

ip vrf SDG-NEW1
 rd 222:888
!