[nsp] distributed round-robin on 12008

From: Rajesh Talpade (rrt@research.telcordia.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 16:39:21 EDT

Hi

I emailed a query regarding DRR on Cisco 12008 a few days back, but did
not receive a response yet. Does this mean that the 12008 does not
support DRR, or any other WFQ-equivalent, currently ?

Anyone from Cisco care to respond ?

Thanks.
Rajesh.

--
Rajesh R. Talpade rrt@research.telcordia.com 973 829-4261
Director, Network Security Group, Telcordia Technologies