RE: [nsp] Cisco GSR 12416 vs Juniper M160

From: Deepak Jain (deepak@ai.net)
Date: Sat Jul 28 2001 - 16:03:16 EDT

Exactly, but whose to say that Mier isn't just a consultancy that operates
under several names. The "independent testing lab" could be the parent
company that works the deals too.

Every vendor has tickling points though, if you are a video/voip shop, maybe
Cisco is a killer app for you. Maybe not. I know Juniper is going to have a
hard time staying in business on leaner router revenues.

Deepak Jain
AiNET