[nsp] Is it possible to make configuration changes via rsh/rcmd?

From: Goodwin, Dustin T [IT] (dustin.t.goodwin@ssmb.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 11:42:03 EDT

I have enabled rcmd on a test router and I can send basic single line
command via rsh from nix box. Typically when I want to use rsh and execute
multiple commands on another nix box I would seperate the commands with a
semi-colon. How do I accomplish the same thing for router so I can make
config changes via rsh? I need something like
rsh testrtr "config t;int serial 0/0;shut;exit;exit;wr mem"
Any ideas?
- Dustin -