RE: [nsp] TCP connections randomly reset

From: Barry Raveendran Greene (bgreene@cisco.com)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 23:40:22 EDT

> According to the same source, E is code based on enterprise
> feature set, and
> even further bleeding edge than T, which sent shivers down our spines and
> completely turned down the idea of deploying in on anything live in our
> network.

Actually, E is not "further bleeding edge than T." 12.1E's release process
went through a total overhaul about 9 months ago (prompted by several ISPs).
It dev and regression tests are not as rigorous as 12.0S/ST, but it is
definitely way better than T.

So your "source" does not have the correct information.

Barry