Re: [nsp] Reg CCIP-mpls

From: Thomas Kernen (tkernen@deckpoint.ch)
Date: Tue Aug 14 2001 - 08:24:24 EDT

I've also been looking into it myself, here are a few links I can share:

I found more up to date info about the CCIP cert on the ciscopress
website than on CCO.

Cisco Press CCIP book list:
http://www.ciscopress.com/series.cfm?series=2&subseries=23&news=0

CCIP exam requirements:
http://www.ciscopress.com/changeling.cfm?chnglng=10&sbchnglng=68

BCSI, still in beta. The way I understand it, it's basicaly the CCNP
BCSN exam with extra IS-IS stuff
Multicast/QOS: exam not available yet.

choice of Cable, MPLS or security for the 3rd exam, all based on
existing exams.

Thomas