Re: [nsp] CIR - Traffic Shaping on Rate Limit

From: Michuki Mwangi (Michuki@swiftkenya.com)
Date: Sat Aug 18 2001 - 12:53:59 EDT

Dustin,

On the customers end i have a 1601 and 2501 Cisco. They are connected onto
CSU/DTU which carries the leased line to my office.
On the clients location, they have firewalls which are connected to a Switch
(Managed layer 2) which is then connected to the Cisco box.
The PPP link is connects to my end via a channelized E1 onto a cisco 3640
box.
I want to be able to do CIR on both ends of the link outbound from the
client and inbound from my pop.

I hope its clear.

Thanks

Michuki.