[nsp] GSR LCs in stuck in FABL RUN state

From: Martin, Christian (cmartin@gnilink.net)
Date: Tue Aug 21 2001 - 03:45:16 EDT

Has anyone ever seen this? I just upgraded IOS on 4 12xxx. On the fourth,
the router hung while writing the config upon reboot. I reloaded the router
again, and noticed that some of the cards were in FABL RUN state for over a
half hour. I had 'service upgrade all' and the hidden 'service download-fl'
configured on all of them. So I removed these commands and reloaded again.
Now, I cannot get anything across the MBUS. Show diag returns errors. And
a show hardware displays this madness...

WARNING: Old SCA found on CSC in slot 16
Contact your technical support representative
WARNING: Old SCA found on CSC in slot 17
Contact your technical support representative
RES-GTE-GSR2#

I've never had any problems before with GSR upgrades. Any ideas?

regards,
chris