RE: [nsp] OSPF Database question

From: Ian Terry (ijt@evasam.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 12:43:47 EDT

Hi David,

No, it is not an external LSA.

I am going to raise a call to Cisco as I think the issue maybe related to
IOS. One of our customers
on a previous version of IOS has the correct entries as I would expect to
see in the routing table and OSPF
database.

My simple test network pretty much follows the customers network anyway.

Thanks for your input though.

regards, Ian