Re: [nsp] car on dot1q fastethernet subinterface

From: Charles Sprickman (spork@inch.com)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 15:46:34 EST

Oops, actually mine's the single port, read too fast.

I need to do dot1q on there with the S train and was curious if I had to
go into a more mainstream release to get CEF on the interface. I also
recall some conversations here about not being able to get stats on dot1q
interfaces, I assume that's still true on this software release...

Thanks,

Charles