Re: route-map logic -- Solution

From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki (karwas@ifxcorp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 22:39:55 EST

All,

Thank you very much for your feedback and help.

In my particular case I reverted route map logic
(old, good deMorgan Laws) to something like this:

route-map eBGP-OUT deny 10
 match community NEITHER_US_NOR_CUSTOMERS
route map eBGP-OUT permit 20
 match community PREPEND_1
 set as_prepend 18747
route map eBGP-OUT permit 22
 match community PREPEND_2
 set as_prepend 18747 18747
(...)
route map eBGP-OUT permit 99

ip comunity-list standart NEITHER_US_NOR_CUSTOMERS deny 18747:610
ip comunity-list standart NEITHER_US_NOR_CUSTOMERS deny 18747:620
ip comunity-list standart NEITHER_US_NOR_CUSTOMERS permit

Thanks again,

Przemek

PS. this is actually mentioned on page 356 in Parkhust,
    but I somehow overlooked it.