[nsp] route-map logic

From: Przemyslaw Karwasiecki (karwas@ifxcorp.com)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 10:53:14 EST

All,

I am confused with Parkhust Appendix C (route-maps)

Is it possible to build route-map which will do following:

Select only routes matching certain communities, then
(only for those routes)
based on another comunity, do some route modifications?

In other words, how to reject all routes not matching
some community, and continue execution of route map
for only those routes which hasn't been rejected.

Something like:

route-map eBGP_PROVIDER_X-OUT permit 10
 description Prefixes from customers
 match community CUSTOMERS_OR_OURS
 continue with route map

route-map eBGP_PROVIDER_X-OUT permit 20
 description Do AS_PREPEND based on community
 match communnity PROVIDER_X_1
 set as-path prepend 65000

route-map eBGP_PROVIDER_X-OUT permit 30
 description Do AS_PREPEND based on community
 match communnity PROVIDER_X_2
 set as-path prepend 65000 65000

Of course there is no "continue with route map" statement in IOS,
at least I don't know any statement like this.

Any suggestions?
Am I totally spoiled with JunOS?

Thanks,

Przemek

Sorry for crossposting, but I belive this problem is in scope
of both lists