Re: [nsp] MSFC2 and QOS

From: Kathleen Ronay (kronay@saffron.org)
Date: Mon Mar 11 2002 - 14:31:50 EST

Sorry I wasn't more clear.
I was wondering if the 6509/MSFC2 could support CAR (rate-limit
statements) on each port of the switch and if it does - how many
statements per port. I assume you can't with CatOS, but in native IOS?

I found information only on MLS or QOS and the 6509 which prompted my
question.

I found out recently We would need to make serious software changes on our
end if we were to use something other than CAR...
which is why I'm poking around.
The information you provide was helpful.

Thanks,

-K