[nsp] Re: Router tunneling?!

From: Avi Freedman (freedman@netaxs.com)
Date: Fri Mar 13 1998 - 11:19:37 EST

You can try taking out internal routes from your iBGP.

But it shoudn't reboot. If it does, yell and scream at Cisco.

If it's running SMDS, however, just give up. As far as I know,
any rev of IOS late enough to support HSSIs at all on 7206s
without rebooting every week or two will reboot the router
every day or so with SMDS over HSSI :(

Avi