[nsp] OSPF Database question

From: Ian Terry (ijt@evasam.com)
Date: Thu Oct 04 2001 - 10:55:26 EDT

Hi,

I have a question regarding the OSPF database output from a "show ip ospf
database". In my test environment, I have a router with equally costed
routes to a destination and these can be seen from issuing a "show ip
route". An extended PING will also demonstrate that load-balancing is
occuring.

When I look at the OSPF database "show ip ospf database", I do not see both
references to the destination, I only see one reference. Should I not see
both references to the destination??

I hope this is not too basic a question.

regards, Ian

email: ijt@evasam.com