[nsp] tacacs ppp

From: akber (mirzaakber@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 08 2001 - 15:23:48 EDT

HI,
I am running ppp encapsulation over a Lease line. I have a Tacacs server at my cetral office for ppp autheentication for asyn dial user.
If i run hdlc on serial link its up but if i change to ppp it gives me serial is up, line protocol is down. When i started debug ppp authentication is says authentication failure.

So what i need to know :- how i make serial link to by-pass ppp authentication from tacacs.
or
i configure some authenticatiob so that links gets authnenticaticated from tacacs.

some aaa commands to bypass this.
I have alredy tried with chap pap and not much benefit.

Thanks
Akber