Re: requirements sub-group draft

From: Sean Doran (smd@ebone.net)
Date: Wed Dec 12 2001 - 02:20:51 EST

| >> this split is "institutionalized"? I am sure the authors and
| >> editors will be happy to think of definitive ways to exclude
| >> architectures which ELIMINATE the concept of intra-domain/inter-domain
| >> protocol splits.
|
| The editor heartily concurs (assuming that the rest of the RRG
| concurs with the idea!)

Well, except that I missed a "not" in between "ways" and "to" in the
2nd line above, which you fortunately seem to have obligingly
hallucinated into the sentence, figuring that must have been what
I meant (I hope). :-)

It was kinda hard to do editing where I was sitting (802.11 vs this hotel sigh).

        Sean.