Re: requirements sub-group draft

From: Alex Zinin (azinin@nexsi.com)
Date: Thu Dec 13 2001 - 18:05:58 EST

> Exerience suggests that policy goals which some group thinks are unique to
> their "level" of the hierarchy will turn out to be similar to groups that
> folks operating at other "layers" of the hierarchy have.

I do not think this is necessarily true. Not even mentioning the fact
that entities at different levels have different significance, the state
vector of the policy-routing handles that are used at one level will
most probably be quite different from that of another level.
It is not just a question of topology and resource aggregation, but also
that of multi-level policy.

Regards,

Alex.