Re: Poke Poke...

From: Howard C. Berkowitz (hcb@gettcomm.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 09:47:00 EST

At 8:49 AM -0500 3/4/02, Kastenholz, Frank wrote:
>Hi folks,
>
>A while ago I sent out a note
>saying that the requirements sub-group
>has produced a not-quite-an-internet-draft
>document. We've received little in the way
>of commentary. Does that mean we should get
>it published as an RFC?

Assuming this is the next-generation routing requirments, did you see
a round of seeing if it could be harmonized with the Group B work?
More broadly, what's the next step for both of these? We have sent
in our document as an I-D, which I assumed you would.

>I'd like to close this out and move on to bigger
>and better things :-)
>The document is available at http://partners.unispherenetworks.com/rrg
>and it's version 4 (the last one on the index page) that we'd
>like reviewed.

I'm getting a "server not found" message when I try to retrieve it.