Re: Poke Poke...

From: Tom Scott (telecomtom@dacor.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 11:17:10 EST

was typo. this url works:
http://partner.unispherenetworks.com/rrg/

Regarding Group B, I'd like to draw attention to section 10.9:

   Is it possible to apply a control theory framework, and analyze the
   stability of the control system of the whole network domain, for e.g.
   convergence speed and the frequency response, and then use the
   results from that analysis to set the timers and other protocol
   parameters.

   Control theory could also play a part is QoS Routing, by modifying
   current link state protocols with link costs dependent on load.
   Control theory is used to increase the stability of such systems.

   At best, it might be possible to construct a new totally dynamical
   routing protocol solely on a control theoretic basis as opposed to
   the current protocols which are based in graph theory and static in
   nature.

Solution is ASM model:

http://www.eecs.umich.edu/gasm

-- Cheers, TT