Re: Poke Poke...

From: Howard C. Berkowitz (hcb@gettcomm.com)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 14:45:48 EST

I also rejoice in Joel's words.

Can we have a straw poll about whether it is indeed worth separating
requirements from architecture, leaving open the possibility of
having multiple architectures? I am willing to
edit/facilitate/whatever such a document.

Howard

(As a totally silly aside, any of you that have Eudora with the voice
announcement feature, get the subject "Poke Poke" announced with the
Bruce voice. It's hysterical.)