RE: Poke Poke...

From: Dmitri Krioukov (dima@krioukov.net)
Date: Mon Mar 04 2002 - 14:51:38 EST

I certainly agree with that. There can be multiple
proposed architectures but what we're trying to
produce at this point is requirements to them.
If any Group is working in the opposite direction
(having some specific architecture in mind and
trying to adjust requirements that would "lead"
to that architecture), that Group should explicitly
state so and propose the architecture, perhaps.

--
dima.