Re: one requirements doc or more?

From: avri (avri@apocalypse.org)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 09:57:37 EST

i can live with it either way, though i did state a
preference. i have trouble seeing requirements as a
standard. in fact even in the ietf requirements only
have the status of informational, which is not any
form of requirements status.

i think the exercise of trying to produce a common doc would
be productive. but i am willing to either keep working
groupb's doc or to work on a common contribution.

quite a sig you have.

and since i am in sweden, none of my days end in y

a.

--
Mobile: +46 73 029 8019
Office: +46 920 49 3030