IRTF RRG - MMR subgroup at IETF 54

From: john.loughney@nokia.com
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 04:11:49 EDT

Hello all,

Currently, the IRTF RRg has a 2 hour slot at IETF 54. We requested a 1 hour slot for discussions revolving around the Micromobility Routing sub-group. As soon as the drafts hit the repository, I will send a follow-up mail for discussion on both the mail RRG list & the MMR list.

If anyone has questions on the MMR list, please feel free to contact me.

So far, the agenda looks like this (the observant reader may notice we have still some spare time in the meeting).

IRTF RRF - MMR group
====================

TUESDAY, July 16, 2002
1700-1800 Afternoon Sessions IV

Agenda Bashing - John Loughney - 5 min

Micro-mobility Problem Statement - Carl Williams - 15 min
        draft-irtf-mm-prob-stmt-00.txt (submitted)

Micro-mobility requirements - Alper Yegin - 15 min
        (draft name to be supplied)

Experience of the BRAIN and MIND projects in development of IP mobility solutions - Andrej Mihailovic - 15 min
        draft-mihailovic-mm-brain-arch-00.txt

IP Paging and Routing issues (not confirmed yet)

br,
John