Re: IRTF RRG - MMR subgroup at IETF 54

From: Sean Doran (smd@ab.use.net)
Date: Wed Jun 26 2002 - 04:24:55 EDT

| Currently, the IRTF RRg has a 2 hour slot at IETF 54.

Judging by track-record this is probably more sensible than
the one-hour (just for MM) that was requested. :-)

| (the observant reader may notice we
| have still some spare time in the meeting).

Although there is no clear need for face-time for the RG as a whole,
those of you in subgroups who feel they'd like some time to make
presentations or start in-person discussions, please contact me
or Frank, and we will put together a schedule.

        Sean.