Re: so much to do, so little time...

From: Jared Mauch (jared@puck.nether.net)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 23:50:45 EST

        Also, http://www.employees.org/~tbates/

> > basically, the idea is to try and understand what's going
> > on now before we try to figure out what to do about it...
>
> Science is good.
>
> >3. from the bits and pieces here, it seems that there are
> > 'a lot' of things that need doing. incrementalism might not
> > be the right answer...

        There's a few things that need to be taken into account
if we're thinking about a new egp.

        convergance times should be reduced
        something should be done to increase times but reduce the amount of
cpu required, as most boxes out there are not too fast...

        - jared

END OF LINE  | Manager of IP networks built within my own home