[cisco-bba] cisco dual wan atm

Frank Bulk frnkblk at iname.com
Sun Jan 18 22:56:40 EST 2009

>From what I can understand, your Cisco 7206 is not routing to the backup
route when the primary route fails.  I'm not a router jock, but I'm guessing
that's because the 7206 has no reason to update its route entry.  When the
HDSL link goes down the link status on the 7206 may not go down.

Here's some good articles on this topic:

http://www.nil.com/ipcorner/SmallSiteMultiHoming/

http://www.nil.com/ipcorner/RedundantMultiHoming/

http://blog.ioshints.info/search/label/load%20balancing

http://blog.internetworkexpert.com/tag/load-balancing/