[nsp] CCO search engine / 12.0(24)S release notes?

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Jan 23 18:05:15 EST 2003

	I think it's time to stage a customer-led revolt against
this 5000 clicks on CCO to get anywhere, popups for each
'tool' they want you to use, and they consider that "OK" but can't
cookie my session so when i search the docs then click on a link it
wants me to click on 'login' at the top to gain access to a few more
things.

	/sigh

	- jared