[c-nsp] Network merging: factors to be considered

Richard Danielli richard.danielli at esubnet.com
Sun Sep 5 17:50:33 EDT 2004

There are many things to consider when you're merging two networks

Most of how proceed comes from taking the time upfront to learn the
network that you don't know.

Due Diligence before you do anything.

to say use redistribution, without knowing the network is an invite to
open mouth and insert foot.

Good luck

-rd-

--