[c-nsp] OC12 in a 7500

Manoj koshti manoj_koshti at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 8 23:11:29 EST 2005

7500 is not good for  OC 12 ciruit .If you are looking for line rate for OC12 the GSR will be the good router.
thanks,
-Manoj

Kevin <kevin at honeycomb.net> wrote:
We currently have a couple of 7500s.
We are looking at adding more bandwith to a new backbone provider via an
OC12.
My question is can the 7500s handle an OC12, It looks like there is an
oc12 PA for the 7500, a (PA-SRP-OC12)
What kind of line-rate performace can I expect from this interface in a
VIP4-50 or 80?
Can I even use this to interface to a telco OC12 circuit?

If a 7500 can't handle an oc12, it looks like a 7300 can, has anyone
seen any performance numbers for these little units with an OC12?

Kevin
Honeycomb Internet Services