[c-nsp] 2811 router doesn't recognize T-1 WICs?

MADMAN david.madland at qwest.com
Wed Jan 26 10:57:00 EST 2005

   I have also seen and tested V2's on the ISR routers, this is not a
platform wide problem but definately noticeable, I don't think I would
scrap the 2800 plans as they are, overall, a nice platform.

   We have seen most of the problems with the V2 on 2600, 3600 and 1700
routers.  The upshot is that you can substitute a V1 on these but this
is not an option on the ISR line.

   Dave