[c-nsp] QoS for VOIP.

Karim karim_abd at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 13:34:38 EDT 2005

Hello,

I am trying to do QoS for VOIP traffic. Successfully configured LLQ, LFI and cRTP with MLPPP over virtual-template.

What I am trying to do now is limiting the number of calls according to the bandwidth reserved for voice traffic. Can anyone help???

With the current situation, if the reserved bandwidth can give 4 calls with good quality (taking into consideration that the rest of the bandwidth is consumed for other types of traffic), the 5th call can be started but with very bad quality. I am asking how can I avoid this 5th call from the begining??? I didn't find CAC config. with LLQ.

Karim.