[c-nsp] QoS for VOIP.

Karim Abdelmonem karim_abd at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 19 15:41:38 EDT 2005

Take into consideration that I am not using CM. I am using centralized SIP
server to do call routing for number of enterprises.

My config. is much similar to the info. stated in the following link but
there is nothing stated about CAC as the topology used in the link is using
CM which is not used in my case.

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk652/tk701/technologies_configuration_example09186a0080101210.shtml

Is there a way to add CAC functions with the LLQ, LFI and MLPPP used in the
above link?????

Karim.