[c-nsp] Strange behaviour with PA-MC-8TE1+ and NSE-1

Santiago Felipe Perez santiago.felipe at acens.com
Thu Jun 23 03:15:37 EDT 2005

Hi,

last week we change PA-MC-8TE1+ from 7206VXR-NPE-G1 router to
7206VXR-NSE1 router.We are working with E1 controllers and most of the

channel-group are unframed and most of the serial line created are working

fine, but there is two or three lines that we are experiencing some strange

problems as after having a cut on the circuit the serial interface begin to

flap UP/DOWN receiving keepalive packets but without sending it.Doing a

shutdown of the serial interface or the controller e1 doesn´t solve the
problem
but if we desconfigure the channel-group and configure another time it begin
work fine. The IOS version is 12.2.14S14 the same that we were using on the
NPE-G1 router without problems. Anyone have had the same problem or knows if
there is any problem with PA-MC-8TE1+ and NSE1?

Regards,

Santiago Felipe Pérez
Ingeniero de Redes
acens Technologies S.A.