[c-nsp] Implementing DS3 bandwidth..??

Andrey A. Ryazanov sg at di-net.ru
Mon May 16 19:16:18 EDT 2005

You will be glad with 7206VXR with NPE-300.

You will need PA-T3+ or PA-E3 depending on the physics you obtain from your NSP.
The next step of expansion is typically PA-POS-OC3MM/PA-POS-OC3SMI, or load sharing over
multiple DS3/E3 links.

NPE-300 will not do over 110-120Mbps, so you are likely to look towards NPE-G1.

Andrey Ryazanov
Digital Network JSC
+7 095 723 8332 ext. 203