[c-nsp] VLAN disappeared

David Prall dcp at dcptech.com
Thu Sep 22 09:38:54 EDT 2005

Vincent,
A number of the smaller switches have a 64 VLAN limit. What switch are you
using. On the trunk ports you might want to look at pruning all vlans except
those that you require.

2900XL
http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps607/products_installation_
and_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008007d32c.html
"A switch supports up to 64 VLANs"

David

--
David C Prall dcp at dcptech.com http://dcp.dcptech.com