[c-nsp] Supervisor 32 Compact Flash

Jared Mauch jared at puck.nether.net
Thu Aug 10 13:45:29 EDT 2006

	I don't know about the sup32, but we have SUP720's with 1G
flash cards in them working without troubles.

	(don't know if they're Type I).

	I just don't understand how cisco can't size flash for
their platforms to be 1 x physical ram + 2*image_size at minimum so
you can dump core :)

	the fact you can't order 1G+ cards from cisco is kinda
frustrating.

	- jared