[c-nsp] Aironet 1200 repeater

Kristofer Sigurdsson kristo at kristo.is
Thu Aug 16 04:39:44 EDT 2007

Thanks to everybody who replied.

I got this working.  First of all, on the repeater I had to define
dot11Radio0 (under interface config) as an infrastructure-client.  Second of
all, I could not get this working without using VLANs.  That is, I had to
use dot1q subinterfaces and make the VLAN associated with the infrastructure
SSID the native VLAN.  Seems unlogical.  Admittingly, I didn't go into too
much testing after I got this working nicely, but looks like an interesting
bug.

Thanks again,
Kristo