[c-nsp] Multiple T1 IMA / Channelized DS3

OCOSA ListAcct listacc at ocosa.com
Wed Aug 29 10:01:19 EDT 2007

I understand that. I was trying to figure out what the AT&T sales guy
was talking about. I know it is not possible but was wondering if anyone
knew of a way because the AT&T sales guy was speaking like they got the
pa-mc-t3 and just used that card I was saying I did could not find
anything anywhere in the docs. That's why I was saying the only way I
really know how to do it is by using some sort of mux and taking the DS3
into the mux splitting and then sending the others to the various cards.
Great I am not crazy. Thanks for the help Bro!

Otis