[c-nsp] Stuck 10GE interface

Stephen Wilcox steve at telecomplete.co.uk
Tue Mar 13 11:46:11 EST 2007

If I may reply to my own post.. this got weirder..

Swapping out the optics (10GBase-LR XENPAKS) and the switch fails to see the newly inserted XENPAK.

show inventory shows the original serial number (whether or not its inserted)
show int status show the 10G-LR media (whether or not its inserted )
show idprom says there is no module present

anyone ever seen this, i have this on two switches.. so presumably its a software bug?

Steve