[c-nsp] RSVP Hellos

Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com Alaerte.Vidali at nokia.com
Thu Mar 29 14:33:55 EST 2007

Hi Rodney,

Do you have details of problems related to process scheduling in 76xx
when using aggressive RSVP hellos?

The pseudo-preemption you mentioned, could you give more details?

I agree that monitoring loss of signal is the preferred way to do it;
but for cases where there is no LOS capability, do we have other option
besides RSVP hellos?
(considering BFD for FRR is not ready to use)

Tks,
Alaerte