[c-nsp] BGP and IGP

Kevin Barrass K.J.Barrass at leeds.ac.uk
Thu Nov 1 08:05:50 EDT 2007

Hi

On our network we currently don't need to run an IGP and use static
routes. All the routers run BGP and are in a full iBGP mesh.

We are now in a position were we will need to have routers on our
network running an IGP and no BGP such as EIGRP. What I am wondering is
do ppl in this situation redistribute from BGP into EIGRP the default
route they are receiving from the eBGP peer with there provider or is
there an other way of doing this.

Any Advise on what is best practice on this much appreciated.

Kind Regards

Kev