[c-nsp] 20G Etherchannel with Standby-SupV?

Garry gkg at gmx.de
Tue Aug 19 06:09:36 EDT 2008

Looks like I mis-read (or at least misunderstood) the wording in the
document I quoted ... in another one, I found a slightly more clear
statement which noted that of the four 10G interfaces, any two could be
used in a redundant setup ... so I guess the 20G idea is only feasible
for a 2-site setup, as in any larger setup, a ring would be operated,
which then terminates one 10G line each on two different remote sites ...

-garry