[c-nsp] CAB-SFP-50CM= question

Tolstykh, Andrew ATolstykh at integrysgroup.com
Mon Feb 11 23:21:01 EST 2008

The interface will end up in the err-disabled state due to the
"unsupported gbic detected" message, at least that's what I got in the
lab when I attempted to interconnect 3560's and 3750's with 2960's.

CISCO CATALYST 3560 SFP INTERCONNECT CABLE - CAB-SFP-50CM=
The Cisco Catalyst 3560 SFP Interconnect Cable provides for a low-cost
point-to-point Gigabit Ethernet connection between Catalyst 3560
switches. The 50cm cable is an alternative to using SFP transceivers
when interconnecting Catalyst 3560 switches through their SFP ports over
a short
distance.